Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hungry hungry gamers

I dinged 100 today. That basically meant that I sunk my weekend into medicine hazed gameplay of Warlords of Draenor. I did, however, force the Owl to take me to the newest Hunger Games movie.

He's read all the books so I have forced the spoilers out of him (it's a bad habit of mine, I want to know what happens because I don't trust myself to pay enough attention). The biggest take away from the whole thing?

THIS - WHOADAMN
Ok, before the "ermmanermynerms", I want the hair. I am in a situation where merely cutting my hair is frowned upon by friends and family. I dont blame them, I said myself (probably a month before I shaved it for the god-knows-what'th-time) that I wasn't going to cut my hair until I had children. 

But after seeing this whole Natalie Dormer/Cressida thingymabob I... WANT... IT.

It's probably the attraction of the head tattoo. Idk. That just seriously weirdly appeals to me. 

Again, I doubt I'll get the emotionally-supportive go ahead for a new tattoo, a crazy haircut or just... anything. 

Sigh. Time to keep growing this mass of god-knows-what on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment