Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Welcome to WoD

As I pull myself through the newest expansion, I find myself ecnhated by so much but now it's time to take a look back at the launch day.

Of course, first the Owl and I have a little pre-launch party so we went to Dalalag and partied it up after he helped me top up the Travellers Mammoth fund.

party parttyyy


The I had to say goodbye and retire the poor old farm in Pandaland. I was roaming around reddit and saw that someone had retired their farm with a whole bunch of  trees and figured that was something I wanted to do too.


I dont miss you, miss you farm. I have a garrison now.


And then... I sat around Org, and the quest popped 15 minutes early and thus began the mad rush to stand on the quest giver. Buttholes, all of you.


WHY YOU GUYS DO DIS :<


So now Im steadly making my way through alternative timeline Draenor and Im sitting at a comfortable 98, although the Owl is well already 100 and doing all the dungeons. I have, however, spent way too much time fishing, cooking and first aid (the last of the 3 I've managed to max out yesterday.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment